The Maxwell Daily Reader: 365 Days of Insight to Develop the Leader Within You and Influence Those Around You by John C. Maxwell
Great leaders usually recognize a problem in the following sequence:
- 1.They sense it before they see it (intuition).
- 2.They begin looking for it and ask questions (curiosity).
- 3.They gather data (processing).
- 4.They share their feelings and findings to a few trusted colleagues (communicating).
- 5.They define the problem (writing).
- 6.They check their resources (evaluating).
- 7.They make a decision (leading)."